Milk Maid Caramel Candy Corn  » Food  »
  • One of the reasons I look forward to Halloween is because of all the delicious sweet treats that flood the grocery stores and this is one of them
  • I like regular candy corn because it is sweet and crunchy and even the color I find appealing

• by GenesisOne

Milk Maid Caramel Candy Corn is a very sweet and a real addicting treat that I really like to have around Halloween. One of the reasons I look forward to Halloween is because of all the delicious sweet treats that flood the grocery stores and this is one of them! I like regular candy corn because it is sweet and crunchy and

even the color I find appealing. Now, with this particular variety, my appreciation and love for candy corn has been elevated even more now. The additional of the caramel has made the candy corn even more flavorful and chewy! I like to just let a piece rest of my tongue for a little bit before chewing and allow my taste buds to ...

• enjoy the sugary outer coating before I bite down and let loose more sugar and a burst of deliciously rich caramel flavor! Boy can I ever eat a number of these in just one sitting! Perhaps it is a good thing that this treat is seasonal and not year round. I shudder at the thought of how many I might eat a
        year as a result! It is important to note that this is not something that should be handed out on Halloween night to kids that come to your door if you are passing out candy. The reason is the caramel candy corns are not individually wrapped. If you have a sweet tooth and love caramel, this is something that you most certainly need to try!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271510869910731/k2311a1015/10.15.09