Thera Flu  » Medicine  »
  • I like to take a cup of hot tea and a throw a scarf around my neck and let it pass
  • I think that if you are miserable with your cold then you should try out Theraflu Nite time

• by crystalowy

TheraFlu nite Time cold and couch is a cold medicine that is supose to relieve you of your cold symptoms. I haven’t bee a true fan of cold medicine. I like to take a cup of hot tea and a throw a scarf around my neck and let it pass.

I had a cold about a month ago and

my husband was adament in making me take some TheraFlu nite cold and cough. Icouldn’t say no so I allowed him to make me a cup and I drank it.

It wasn’t the greatest tasting medicine but it was bareable. I was able to deal with it. I’m not sure if I felt all around relief but I ...

• can say that it made me really sleepy after about 20 minutes. it also soothed my throat which was a great thing because my throat was killing me.

I did like the way the warmth made my body feel. It helped to relax me and relieve a little bit of tension. Out of all the cold medicine I’ve

tasted TheraFlu is actually better. I used to take Nyquil and I hated it so much. I hated it so much, I switched to the pills but they were way too big.

TheraFlu Nite is more like a lemon flavored tea. I think that if you are miserable with your cold then you should try out Theraflu Nite time

Thera Flu

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261510869870731/k2311a1015/10.15.09