Ameristar Casino  » Casino  »
1 Ameristar Boulevard St. Charles, MO 63301
  • The only real big problem that I haveis the location

• by crystalowy

Out of all the casinos in St.Louis my husband likes to go to the Ameristar which is located in St.Charles. We live no where near St.Charles and would be better off going to Harrahs Casino.But he chooses to go to The Ameristar so I roll with him.

I’m not saying that the Ameristar Casino isn’t great to go to, I’m just saying that it has

its perks. The only real big problem that I haveis the location. It’s right off the highway exit. So most of the time we get stuck in traffic trying to get to it. I’m talking the traffic is backed up all the way down the highway. We have spent more than an hour trying to get to the Ameristart Casino on a Saturday night.

• Another thing I dislike about the Ameristar casino is that it seems to always be so crowded. I can never get a comfortable seat or machine to play on. I hate to walking on the back of someone heels but that is exactly what it feels like.

But there is something that I do like about Ameristar Casino and that is their food. They

offer crab legs on Friday night which is so awesome because crab legs are my favorite food. It’s about $25 a person but it’s a buffet

Ameristar isn’t a family casino I will say that much but it’s worth going to if you plan to go to it at least on a week day. I wouldn’t reccomend going on the weekends, too crowded.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 481510869860731/k2311a1015/10.15.09