Medium Size Microfiber Backpack Pet Carrier
  • I thought it had major potential and our pet was going to love
  • I like the breathable material that the carrier is built with, I think that it is one of the best pet carriers I've seen on the market

• by crystalowy

My husband and I wanted to go on a traveling trip to Denver. But the thing was that we wanted to drive. We had a dog and we didn’t want to leave him at home.We wanted to take him but we

didn’t have a pet carrier.So we went out and bought the Medium Size Microfiber Backpack Pet Carrier.

First of all it was cheap. I didn’t pay any more than $60. The reason why I picked the Medium Size Microfiber Backpack Pet Carrier was because it was small and the inside was comfortable and soft.

Another reason why I chose it was because it could be turned into a hand bag, a shoulder bag or a carrier. I liked the pillow top bottom that ...

• Medium Size Microfiber Backpack Pet Carrier
      came with it. I thought it was cute. I thought it had major potential and our pet was going to love.

It also came with a couple of zippers, if I’m not mistaken it came with three zippers that allowed me

to put doggy snacks in them.

I like the breathable material that the carrier is built with, I think that it is one of the best pet carriers I’ve seen on the market. A must buy for anyone who loves their pet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291510869840731/k2311a1015/10.15.09