Monistat 1 yeast infection cream  » Medicine  »
  • Every woman deals with a yeast infection from time to time and finding the right medicine has been a huge problem for me
  • I ended up buying Monistat 1 and honestly I thought it was a bit too high for me
  • I like the fact that not only you have an application but I got an external cream that helps to relieve my itching

• by crystalowy

Every woman deals with a yeast infection from time to time and finding the right medicine has been a huge problem for me. I’ve tried time and time again to find the right type of medicine to relieve my pain and discomfort.

I went to my local Walgreens and looked for something I could try. I ended up buying Monistat 1

and honestly I thought it was a bit too high for me. I was expecting for it to work because of the price. The only reason why I got it was because it could cure my yeast infection in one day. I wasn’t in the mood to deal with this messy crap for any more than that.

I went on home and ...

• applied the application. The application guide was comfortable and easy to use. With most application guides, I find a bit of uncomfortableness while applying the application.

Monistat 1 allows you to actually get rid of your yeast infection in just oen day. Unlike other yeast infection products that take around 3 to 5 days. This is the main reason why I don’t

use any other product other than Monistat 1 now.

Also it wasn’t messy like all the other medicines I’ve used in the past but you better believe that once it started to activate, it became a little uncomfortable.

I like the fact that not only you have an application but I got an external cream that helps to relieve my itching.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261510869830731/k2311a1015/10.15.09