Aquaphor Healing Ointment  » Medicine  »
  • My son has a huge problem with Eczema and he deals with it around his mouth area as well
  • I don't think I ever leave the house with out a tube of Aquaphor

• by crystalowy

My son has a huge problem with Eczema and he deals with it around his mouth area as well. We had to learn the hard way that we couldn’t use medicines around his mouth because they would break out his face even more. They would also thin the skin and cause discoloration. So we went to the dermatologist

and he told us to try out Aquaphor Healing ointment. He said it was like vaseline but it was alot thicker. So I went ahead and checked it out and he was right.

Aquaphor healing oiintment was just like vaseline but it was thicker and it coated the skin better. After using it for about three weeks, we started ...

• to see a vast improvement. his lips werent’ as dry any more and he didn’t look raw around the out liner of his lips either. It protects his lips and keeps him from irritating them by licking and rubbing.

I have been using Aquaphor for about a year now and it has been a huge help. I don’t think

I ever leave the house with out a tube of Aquaphor. The only dowside to Aquaphor is that it’s a bit expensive. You are going to end up paying $7 for a small tube of it. Other than that, Aquaphor is a great product worth buying if you deal with irritated skin or a child who has eczema.

Aquaphor Healing Ointment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261510869820731/k2311a1015/10.15.09