Chapstick Cherry Lip Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought mine from Mercury Drug and it usually lasts for more than three months

• by Maristelle

The sudden change with my schedule makes me face the abrupt change with the climate. Since I am no on a morning shift, my lips are extremely chapping because of an air-conditioned office and then a very hot and windy climate outside. Because of this, I need to take care of my lips. Not only because I want to look good but also to maintain its suppleness since

right now, I am also experiencing discomfort. My lips seem to be peeling itself every now and then. Thank you to my lip balm – Chapstick! It works well for me because it lessens the tingly feeling and the excessive peeling of my lips.

Chapstick Cherry Lip Balm is one of the classic flavors of Chapstick and it is available worldwide. I bought mine from Mercury Drug and it ...

• usually lasts for more than three months. I have used the strawberry flavor before but now that I have used this Cherry flavor I now prefer it over strawberry simply because it adds color to my dull lips. Since Cherry is redder than Strawberry Chapstick, it gives my lips a tint of red which looks very natural therefore enhancing my facial features. Chapstick Cherry Lip Balm also has
        a SPF of 4 which protects my lips from the harmful chemical rays.

During the times that my lips seem to be blistered, I always rely on the healing powers of Chapstick Cherry Lip Balm. For me it is an effective lip moisturizer with a pleasing scent. It is obviously my bestfriend especially during those dry and cracked-lip-day. It has really smoothen my lips and continuously taking care of them.

Chapstick Cherry Lip Balm

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311510869580631/k2311a1015/10.15.09