Cutex quick and gentle Regular nail polish remover
  • I like this acetone nail remover because it has good scent and easily removed my nail polish
  • Try this nail polish remover, I know some girls like me would love this too

• by lei

I loved putting nail polish in my finger nails both on my hands and toes. I often changes and put different color that will fit to my clothes everyday. But since I am a busy person, I wasn’t able to go to salon for my manicure and pedicure; that’s why I am the only one who applies it.

I often buy some branded nail polish and I am very addicted

on it. But as years go by I wasn’t able to find a right nail polish remover that is easy to used.

I usually found some acetone that is easily evaporate and I wasn’t able to used for a long time. It also makes my finger nails dry.

I’m thankful my friend introduce me this improved formula of Cutex Quick and Gentle regular nail polish remover, it has rich protein,

• an acetone for natural nails. I like this acetone nail remover because it has good scent and easily removed my nail polish.

I have no hard time since I am using this acetone from CUTEX. I often used it with the used of cotton balls and it is economical because it doesn’t dry easily.

I can be able to used the acetone for months because it has an ingredients that is

gentle to my skin nails. It really work faster, I am now an avid fan of Cutex quick and gentle nail polish remover.

This is affordable in price, and very useful for a busy girl like me. Try this nail polish remover, I know some girls like me would love this too.

It’s always available in the cosmetic shop. I loved it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311510869510631/k2311a1015/10.15.09