Toshiba Satellite P205D-S7439
  • I will definitely buy a Toshiba Satellite again, I really like the button setup
  • Most of the time I prefer to watch DVD’s on the laptop above the TV because of the ease of adjusting the volume and the picture quality
  • The volume is controlled by a little wheel on the front of the laptop which is great for me because I like the ability to lower the volume really quick without having to press any buttons

• by Mikaelyn Briana

I do all of my work on a Toshiba Satellite P205D-S7439, it’s kind of old now but it’s a great machine. I am a picture fanatic and I have been able to fit hundreds of photos on it without it becoming slow or anything.

I get a little annoyed at the keyboard because the buttons are so flat and sometimes my fingers hurt from typing because the buttons aren’t very springy.

It only has a 17”

screen but when I’m sitting really close to the laptop it feels like I’m looking at the 19” I have with my desktop.

The laptop is a little heavy but not so bad as some of the bigger ones I have had.

I will definitely buy a Toshiba Satellite again, I really like the button setup.

I keep mine plugged in to the wall outlet most of the time but when I travel with the laptop ...

• my battery always does really well and I have yet to have it die on me.

I have another laptop that I travel with that is a Dell and the battery dies on me all the time, for that one I carry three different batteries so this one tops the list in battery power.

I use the built in wireless card to connect to my home network and don’t have any problems keeping connection.

I watch

DVD’s on this laptop too and the picture quality is great.

Most of the time I prefer to watch DVD’s on the laptop above the TV because of the ease of adjusting the volume and the picture quality.

The volume is controlled by a little wheel on the front of the laptop which is great for me because I like the ability to lower the volume really quick without having to press any buttons.

My favorite laptop by far.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631510869470631/k2311a1015/10.15.09