Frigidaire Dishwasher  » Housewares  »
  • I have not measured the time exactly but I know it takes over an hour

• by Shells89

My dishwasher is somewhat of an aggravation and disappointment. We recently moved to a new home and this is a brand new unit. I can’t always count on clean dishes. We do pre-rinse our dishes but often times, there is a sandy grit all over my glasses. In addition to gritty glasses,the cycle seems exceptionally long. I have not

measured the time exactly but I know it takes over an hour. My last complaint is that the rinse agent dispenser does not always read empty when it’s time to refill it.

The dishwasher does have an attractive design made of stylish stainless steel and black plastic accents. The inside of it is roomy and has nice organizational baskets. The ...

• control panel is easy to understand and operate. I do have difficulty shutting the unit. I have to press very hard to get it to latch. I even had the appliance repairman come back to adust this but it still is difficult to close.

I read the use and care manual to get tips for better performance. One

tip given is to not run any other major appliances when running the dishwasher. The reason stated is that the water pressure goes down making the dishwasher less effective. I will try to practice this to see if it makes a difference. Otherwise, the dishwasher requires some picky adjustments and maintenance. I had higher expectations from this model.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531510869460631/k2311a1015/10.15.09