Yonex Armortec 30 badminton racquet  » Sport  »
  • When I bought this racquet, it was highly recommended by the salesman at Toby’s which he said far better than the Yonex Armortec 150
  • I think the Yonex Armortec 30 racquet is good for intermediate and advanced attacking players
  • However, I have not yet encountered any problem as to its durability and performance after that incident

• by kid221

In my last badminton doubles match, I played using a Yonex Armortec 30 racquet. When I bought this racquet, it was highly recommended by the salesman at Toby’s which he said far better than the Yonex Armortec 150.

I think the Yonex Armortec 30 racquet is good for intermediate and advanced attacking players. The racquet’s frame is made of super alloy and high modulus carbon graphite components which give it a durable frame to absorb

the impact of smashing shuttlecocks. It only weighs 85-89 gms (as indicated in the racquet) which gives it a lighter feel to use. I am using an isometric head wherein this Armortec 30 model has heavier weight in the head that generates more power in smashing and clear shots. The isometric head has larget sweet spot than other conventional racquets. I have fewer hits on the frame and more power on ...

• impact with my smash shots. Its shaft has medium flex stiffness that also gives stability and control of the shuttlecock on defense and drop shots.

My racquet uses a Yonex BG-65 Ti string which gives a robust feeling during play. My grip size is G4 and uses a Yonex overgrip for extra feel and maneuverability of the racquet. As to aesthetics, the racquet has bronze-like color on its shaft and half of the head

with white/gray completing the remaining part of the head.

I have been using the Yonex Armortec 30 racquet for almost three months now with an instance of accidentally hitting the racquet of my doubles partner. I was afraid that it will break apart or create a dent on the head. However, I have not yet encountered any problem as to its durability and performance after that incident. It is a good racquet for a cheaper price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 351510869420631/k2311a1015/10.15.09