Queen Helene Julep Mint Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was supposed to buy the mint masque but I just found out that I bought a diff
  • I like the fact that it's not too harsh because when I rinse with water after applying it and massaging it on my face, my face isn't red meaning, it didn't irritate my face at all

• by jake4you

Today, I will be reviewing about the latest product in my bathroom.

Queen Helene Julep Mint Scrub.

Here’s the story, Queen Helene wasn’t locally available here in the Philippines but I have heard of it long ago. And I just can’t wait to buy one when a blogger posted that this product is already available in one specific store in Shangrila(mall here in the philippines).

I quickly went to Healthy Options and bought this one. and FYI: I was supposed to buy the mint

masque but I just found out that I bought a diff. variant when I went home.

By the way I see it, this scrub will really last long. You only need a little for your face and neck. It has this menthol feel and this scrub contains micro beads. The smallest beads I have ever seen in a scrub. I have very sensitive skin so it’s much better if the beads are not big because it’s more harsh to the skin.

I ...

• like the fact that it’s not too harsh because when I rinse with water after applying it and massaging it on my face, my face isn’t red meaning, it didn’t irritate my face at all. I also like the fact that my face feels smooth after washing. It`s like i’ve put moisturizer on my face. I feel that my skin is being deep-cleaned and all my dead cells being perished. I’m truly satisfied with this product my I feel Cetaphil(my regular facial
        wash) doesnt take make up effectively but I feel with this scrub, it really drills into my skin to take off all the dirt.

I also have open pores and that’s one reason why I always have pimples and have oily skin but this product unclogs my pores for a dirt free skin.

Right now, all the small bumps in my face have already gone away and when I feel my skin, it doesn’t have any bumps anymore and is super soft.

I recommend this product to everyone!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311510869380631/k2311a1015/10.15.09