KOOL FK True Menthol Filter Kings  » Other  »
  • I try different brands all the time and I highly recommend KOOL menthol cigarettes to satisfy that craving for a mint refreshing smoke
  • It’s a great cigarette to smoke to help yourself relax and enjoy the experience of why a cigarette is enjoyable
  • I don’t smoke that much because I enjoy each one to the fullest

• by puddytat101

These are great cigarettes for less than $5 a pack in Kentucky. When I want a refreshing smoke, I buy a pack of these in a box and enjoy them all week. I try different brands all the time and I highly recommend KOOL menthol cigarettes to satisfy that craving for a mint refreshing smoke. It’s a great cigarette to smoke to help yourself relax and enjoy the experience of why a cigarette
      is enjoyable.

I’ve never gotten a stale pack anywhere I’ve ever bought these. They are always fresh. I buy mine in the box. If you like menthols, you will like KOOL smokes. Just look for the dark green box with the white letters. In other places, these cigarettes sell easily for over $80.00 a carton. I can get them here in Kentucky for about half that price.

I keep mine in the refrigerator because ...

• it takes me a while to smoke a whole pack. I don’t smoke that much because I enjoy each one to the fullest. Why bother smoking a crappy tasting smoke? When I have the craving for a great taste then it’s within reach. The coolness of the refrigerator helps to keep the smokes fresh and great tasting for days.

I give KOOL cigarettes a rating of 9 for a great, refreshing smoke. The price is too high, of course. But that’s the price you pay for quality and great taste. Other brands that I enjoy just as much as this product are the Marlboro menthols and Salem Slims products.

I will buy this product again. I will just pay the price and make them last. I will enjoy each one I’m sure. Thanks KOOL for making a great smoke! KOOL True Menthol Filter Kings Smoke ‘em if ya got ‘em!!!

Karen A. says :

Through the years my husband has saved the upc ?? LABELS.How can we get a catalog to redeem for gifts?

puddytat101 replies :

I’ve saved upc codes from other brands of cigarettes. I always go directly to their website to look for promotions or discounts. Most of the time, you will need to enter some basic information like email and regular address. Occasionally, you will receive printable coupons in your email and regular coupons through regular mail. Just enter your brand of cigarette into any search and that should steer you in the right direction. Just keep in mind, not cigarette brands have many promotions but you can often get some coupons at least.

cindy says :

i have alot of the kool bar codes saved u what do i do with them

Galega says :

You need to keep checking the official website of Kool Bar for promotional offers where they will ask you to exchange your bar codes for some stuffs. They also announce these offers through their Facebook Page.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121410869361131/k2311a1014/10.14.09