Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Shampoo & Conditioner  » Health  »
  • I love it and I’ve only been using this product for a couple of weeks now
  • Like I said, I bought this product for the first time a couple of weeks ago

• by puddytat101

Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Shampoo and Conditioner are two great products at a great price. If you like to condition your hair every day because it’s so dry, then you will love VO5. I love it and I’ve only been using this product for a couple of weeks now. I can already tell the difference in my hair. It’s softer and shinier

and doesn’t feel so brittle.

It’s inexpensive and smells good too. It’s not too overpowering and it’s just overall refreshing, especially early in the morning. Both products are filled with anti-oxidant rich pomegranate and grape seed extract. Considering the price of less than $2.00 for each 15 fluid ounce bottle, a little seems to go a long way.

My hair tends to be dry for several reasons and it’s usually a mess after work, after sleeping or after being out in the sun all day. It takes a lot of stress from the sun, heat, static electricity at work and coloring. I color it about every other month. Why? Because I can’t find anything that will hide my gray hair any longer than that. So, yes,

• Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Shampoo & Conditioner
      it takes a lot of damage.

Like I said, I bought this product for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I’ve been using it at least once a day. My hair is really thick so I do use a generous half dollar size of each VO5 product. It really does seem to do the trick, especially in a pinch. That was

the only reason I bought this product anyway. The price was right and I’ve used other VO5 products happily.

I give Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Shampoo & Conditioner a rating of 7 for price and effectiveness. It’s a product that I can use every day without worrying about going to the poor house. Thanks VO5! You’ve made another great product available for the working class!

penny says :

re : I love it and I’ve only been using this product for a couple of weeks now
I really like this product You can tell right away that it is hydrating your hair. I have very dry hair and have tried a lot of different shampoo’s and conditioners. For the money this seems to work the best for me. Plus it smells great. I have been using this off and on for many years now, I try other products but always come back to this one.

samia says :

i use it herbal escape shampoo its makes my hair shiny soft and strong.it use herbal it free from chemicals.

Kyra Anonymous says :

Has anyone else taken to parking a bottle of this stuff in the SUV while on a road trip? I have used it for everything from floor mat and vehicle upholstery cleaner to body wash, laundry detergent and shampoo.

The kiwi lime really did perk up the kitchen, gave it a nice aroma, I used it to finish off the counters, appliances, and floor after using all those heavy, smelly floor cleaners. Just a capful in a bucket of water worked, rinsed off the areas very nicely, and refreshed the air much faster than candles, home oils, those waxy air refreshers or plug-ins would while taking the edge off the medicinal spray disinfectant scent.

Opal Smith says :

re : Like I said, I bought this product for the first time a couple of weeks ago
I love this shampoo and conditioner I be used it for years

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341410869351131/k2311a1014/10.14.09