Old El Paso Soft Taco Dinner Kit  » Food  »
  • If you go shopping, I would recommend picking up one of these

• by Steve

We decided to make tacos last night because we had some hamburger in our fridge and figured it would be something different. When we looked in our cupboard to see what we needed, we discovered we had an Old El Paso Soft Taco Dinner Kit.

I have used dinner kits in the past and

was very happy with this one.

The tacos were extremely easy to make.

All we had to do was brown the hamburger and follow the instructions on the box to add the correct amount of seasoning.

The meat was just the right flavor too.

Too many other taco kits make the meat overly spicy.

...

• I can’t eat that because it gives me heart burn.

This one was relatively mild.

There was enough flavor to let you know you were eating tacos but it didn’t burn the back of your throat like other brands.

I liked this about the product because it meant I didn’t end up with major

heartburn last night before bed.

I even liked the soft shells in this kit.

They were thicker and didn’t fall apart like soft shells from other taco dinner kits.

I appreciated this because it was one of the few times I didn’t have to eat my taco with a fork.

If you go shopping, I would recommend picking up one of these.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271410869331131/k2311a1014/10.14.09