Dillman Farm - Natural Peanut Butter  » Food  »
  • What I am paying for I believe is the word natural and the fact that this peanut butter is made differently from a lot of the other peanut butters

• by GenesisOne

Dillman Farm - Natural Peanut Butter is quite creamy, tasty and, well, expensive. This peanut butter costs more than pretty much any peanut butter I have seen sold in the grocery stores.

For a seventeen ounce jar, I have to pay almost seven dollars! That is quite a lot to pay for peanut butter.

The jar could certainly be larger, too.

What I am paying for I believe is the word “natural” and the fact that this peanut butter is made differently from a lot of the other peanut butters.

It is undeniably flavorful though, more so than other peanut butter brands that I have tried.

Plus, it is extremely creamy! It spread well and easily, too.

It tastes great on things ...

• like bread and crackers and really dominates whatever I spread it on top of.

I mainly taste the peanut butter and that is fine with me because that is what I wanted to taste otherwise I would not have spread it on the bread or crackers.

The stuff really likes to stick to the roof of my mouth, but of course,

that is what peanut butter does.

Is it worth nearly seven dollars? I do not really think so.

Even though it does have a deeper, richer and more intense peanut flavor than other brands that I have tried, I do not feel it is good enough to be worth the extra money.

For that reason, I will not purchase this peanut butter again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271410869301131/k2311a1014/10.14.09