Body Essence Tea Tree Oil body wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love how tea tree oil smells it helps me relax and feel great
  • I recommend giving this body wash a try to see for yourself

• by Savvy

This comes in a 28 fl. oz. clear bottle. It is aqua green in color. It has a black pump top and the bottle is plump rather than thin and long. The bottle is also recyclable.

This body wash is inexpensive and works quite well. It contains olive oil and proteins that help moisturize the skin. The smell is fabulous. I love how tea tree oil smells it helps me relax and feel great. The body wash feels like gel and easily forms a great lather with only a tiny bit. Two squeezes from the pump is enough for my whole

body. It gently cleans and prevents dryness. After a shower, my skin feels fresh, re-hydrated, and clean. I smell good too. That’s what I most like about it is the smell. Asides from that one bottle lasts me 2 months which is pretty long considering it’s a 28 oz. bottle. But you don’t need too much to get the job done. You can even use it on your face and it won’t dry out your skin or cause acne. I use it as a face wash when I shower and then I don’t have a need to wash my face again ...

• with my regular face wash. It even helps in cleaning scrapes and wounds. I even use it in place of shaving cream for under arms and it works without burning or irritating the sensitive skin there.

What I don’t like about this wash is that since it is a gel-like product, it can slip off your body before you have a chance to work it into a lather. So it’s a good idea to use a loofah or rub it on your hands well before applying it to the rest of your body. Sometimes I feel that it takes a while

to wash it off the body completely but I don’t mind that when I’m not in a hurry. That’s the only downside to this body wash.

This body wash is inexpensive but offers quality better than higher priced body washes. I love the smell, the feel, and the fact that it doesn’t dry my skin out. It is multi-purpose and can serve as shaving cream, face wash, and a body disinfectant. I recommend giving this body wash a try to see for yourself. If you like the smell of tea tree oil this will really be a great treat for your senses as well.

Body Essence Tea Tree Oil body wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311410869211131/k2311a1014/10.14.09