Prime Outlets mall
3939 IH-35 South #900 San Marcos, TX 78666
  • What I like about Prime Outlets mall in San Marcos is that it has both trendy stores like Charlotte Russe, Agaci as well as designer stores like Juicy Couture, Armani, Calvin Klein, BCBG and Ralph Lauren just to name a few

• by Liberty

Prime Outlets mall is one of the prime shopping malls in the central Texas area. It’s situated between Austin and San Antonio and located across the street from Tanger Outlet mall as well. Prime Outlets mall has just about every store and brand one can think of. As an Austinite I’ve frequented Prime Outlets enough times to know the bad and good about it.

few. You’ll always be able to find many stores at Prime Outlets mall that you would at a typical mall, stores like Guess, Gap, Banana Republic, J.Crew, Old Navy, Aldo and Victoria’s Secret. Because it is an outlet mall you will find many discounted items, and even bigger discounts during sales events. I also like that there’s plenty of parking all around the mall. It’s located in an area that’s easy to get in and out of. There are loads of vending machines, some carrying energy bars and drinks if you ever need the extra boost to get through your shopping day. There ...

• is also a Starbucks on site and what I like about this Starbucks is that it’s the first, and only one that I’ve been to in Texas that would make my caramel frappucino with soy milk. There is a food court on site as well, another plus. A unique feature to this Prime Outlets Mall is the little sitting area in the middle of the parking lot that apparently offers very short gondola rides.

Now for the negative aspects of Prime Outlets mall, not that there are many. The only thing I have to complain about this place is the food court. I get

that’s an outlet mall but that’s no excuse for a bad food court. The food selection is very limited, it’s also small, the smallest food court I’ve seen at any mall or outlet mall. At least it’s clean and there’s a bathroom right?

All in all, aside from the pathetic excuse for a food court, Prime Outlets mall is a one of my favorite outlet malls because of the huge selection of stores that it has to offer. I also like that it’s located across the street from another outlet mall in case I don’t find what I’m looking for there. It’s a definite must visit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241410869141131/k2311a1014/10.14.09