DKNY in Prime Outlets
3939 IH-35 South #900 San Marcos, TX 78666
  • I like this DKNY store partly for the size
  • The one thing I think this DKNY store could improve on is the selection of styles
  • I love DKNY but their women’s jeans fit more like mom jeans on me
  • You’ll definitely find some sort of denim visiting this store

• by liberty

Prime Outlets mall in San Marcos is one of the few places in Texas that I’ve ever seen a stand alone DKNY store. I’m a huge fan of DKNY clothing, especially their jeans. When I saw that there was a store only 30 miles from me I, of course, had to pay it a visit to see what all there was. Since my first visit, I’ve gone back many times so I’m going to break down the good and bad

for this store at this location.

First off lets start with the good things. I like this DKNY store partly for the size. It’s a good size store, which was something I wasn’t expecting. I walked in expecting it to be about the size of a hospital gift shop maybe, or the size of Claire’s but it was a full size store with all sorts of DKNY products. I also like that they carried both men and women’s clothing, had a good selection of sizes to choose from, especially for men because my boyfriend can never find his size. For women they had a good selection of jeans, tops and dresses to choose from which I liked. They also carried items that were currently in season. Items I’ve seen being carried in Macy’s.

The store was very well maintained and organized. I like that it wasn’t crowded and things were easy to find. The sales clerk were always very friendly and ...

• DKNY in Prime Outlets
      helpful when it comes to finding what I wanted. What I liked most about this DKNY store was the price. It’s very much outlet mall prices but that didn’t mean they only carried last season’s stuff though.

The one thing I think this DKNY store could improve on is the selection of styles. Most of their clothing style geared more for going out and every day wear. I didn’t see too many items that were professional or evening worthy. It

also looked like the majority of what they had was denim. I love DKNY but their women’s jeans fit more like mom jeans on me. I would have liked it if they offered petite sizes too.

Overall, DKNY is a good store to visit. They may or may not have what you’re looking for it really depends on when you visit them. Sometimes their selection is more varied and than other times. You’ll definitely find some sort of denim visiting this store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241410869101131/k2311a1014/10.14.09