Coach in Prime Outlets
3939 IH-35 South #900 San Marcos, TX 78666
  • I like supporting my own people in a world where everyone seems to praise and throw money at imports
  • I know this because I’ve talked to many of the retailers at the outlet stores and many of them have said that they don’t just carry last season’s items but they also have their own line, which explains why outlet stores seems to have a lot more items
  • Overall, I liked this Coach store, would recommend it and no doubt drop by again when I’m ready to get my purse

• by liberty

Coach in Prime Outlets mall is located in San Marcos. This Coach is one of the bigger ones I’ve seen, bigger than the ones I’ve seen in any Texas mall, outlet or not. I don’t tend to shop at Coach because I don’t really see the purpose in spending so much money on a purse but out of all the other designers I’d say Coach is the most affordable and it’s an American brand which is something I really like. I like supporting my own people in a world where everyone seems to praise and throw money at imports.

The past few years I have considered buying myself a

designer bag and Coach was one brand I looked at. What I like about this Coach store, other than the size, is the selection. Don’t be fooled when people say that outlet malls only carry last season’s stuff because although they often do they also carry their own stuff as well as current season items, whether or not you’ll be getting a better deal on it is another story. I know this because I’ve talked to many of the retailers at the outlet stores and many of them have said that they don’t just carry last season’s items but they also have their own line, which explains why outlet ...

• stores seems to have a lot more items.

I also like that the store doesn’t feel like it’s minimal. In many coach stores that I’ve walked into the stores will be big and bright but I the items spread out that it didn’t like they had much. This store was big, bright and clean but they way the arranged it was almost like a show room of bags and they had plenty of it. They had a variety of styles and colors to choose from. They even had the style I wanted at Macy’s for an even better price but I had refrain myself from spending $200 on a

small purse.

Another thing that I liked was the number of sales associates and how they kept themselves busy, didn’t look like they had nothing to do, but was always around to help if you needed them. They were all very friendly too. I didn’t get an overwhelming feeling in this store and actually felt very at ease.

The only thing I have to complain about this Coach store is that although there were discounts on some of their items the price didn’t vary much from a typical Coach store.

Overall, I liked this Coach store, would recommend it and no doubt drop by again when I’m ready to get my purse.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241410869091131/k2311a1014/10.14.09