Side Kick LX 08  » Phones  »
  • I love the sidekick swivel screen it is very unique

• by sneakerfiend

The side kick lx 0x is a very nice phone. It comes in two different colors blue and brown. My favorite is the blue but the brown is nice too. I like the design.

It is sleek and slim. It is long so that the screen is big. I love the sidekick swivel screen it is very unique.

The buttons are very nice.

I like the color of the back light. They are shaped nicely and stick out so that they are easier to press.

They have a very nice feel to it. The phone is very durable and can take a few drops. The phone quality is great.

I like the silver ear piece. It sounds good and so does the speaker. The mic works ...

• well and computes clearly.

The phone has many features. It has a music player and email which is great I am able to do my business right from my phone. There is also aim and I love the text messaging.

I love that I can type one really long message and it will send it in however it sends the correct amount of

messages to the other person. The web browser is great. It is a full HTML web browser so I get the actual web sites and not just a smaller version.

It is also fast so I get to the web site quickly. Over all this is a very nice phone. It is full of lots of extras.

It is perfect for any one. I recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371410868941031/k2311a1014/10.14.09