Goped Sport Scooter  » Other  »
  • It is an amazing machine as you can see, Goped has made many different variations to the sport
  • I love that this goped is very customize able

• by sneakerfiend

The goped sport is an amazing goped. It has to be my favorite model. It is an amazing machine as you can see, Goped has made many different variations to the sport.

It is great for racing as well as cruising. I have had three different sports.

There was nothing wrong with any of them. I sold one and then wanted it

back and ended up buying another one and building another one.

They are quick even with the stock engine. Once you start adding performance up grades is when it really gets good.

It is light but sturdy. This allows it to be faster and more portable.

But still sturdy and durable. It is a spindle driven goped so you have to push ...

• start it or pull start it.

Also you can go through water with it due to the fact that it will cause the spindle so slip of the wheel which will stop it from moving. The wheels are solid rubber.

I love that this goped is very customize able. There is so much you can do to the engine as well as

the frame.

You can personalize it a lot. Also the engine is very easy to take apart and put upgrades on.

I built one from the ground up and I did not even know what I was doing. Over all this is a very good goped.

It is very nice and durable and you customize everything about it. I recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121410868931031/k2311a1014/10.14.09