Albertsons Frozen Buttermilk Pancakes  » Food  »
1.0
  • Well, it turns out that these frozen buttermilk pancakes are really no better or worse than Walmart's brand, unfortunately
  • The main problem I have with these pancakes is that they fall apart so very easily when I start applying butter to the pancakes or cutting them
  • Flavorless and very fragile pancakes are not what I like to have for breakfast

• by GenesisOne

I tried Albertsons Frozen Buttermilk Pancakes because they were on special recently: just one dollar for twelve pancakes. That is a real deal and I did not have much money to lose in the event that the pancakes turned out to be just as poor quality as Walmart’s Great Value pancakes.

Well, it

turns out that these frozen buttermilk pancakes are really no better or worse than Walmart’s brand, unfortunately.

The main problem I have with these pancakes is that they fall apart so very easily when I start applying butter to the pancakes or cutting them.

The result is mushy pancakes that are not too ...

• enjoyable to eat.

I imagine they were made with water instead of milk because water is obviously a much cheaper ingredient.

Another thing that I do not like about these pancakes is the flavor.

There really is not much flavor attached to the pancakes and I mainly tasted the butter and syrup, nothing

else.

Flavorless and very fragile pancakes are not what I like to have for breakfast.

They were, however, moderately filling and a good size too.

I will not however purchase them again should they come on sale because I would rather invest the time and money in making my own pancakes which are a lot more satisfying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271410868871031/k2311a1014/10.14.09