Dillman Farm - Gourmet Spun Honey with Cinnamon and Pecan  » Food  »
  • Dillman Farm - Gourmet Spun Honey with Cinnamon and Pecan is a product that is incredibly rich and delicious
  • First of all, the honey is quite thick and most definitely pure
  • It is some of the best honey I have ever tried and I can certainly understand why it is called gourmet honey
  • I highly recommend this product as it enhances ice cream like you would not believe

• by GenesisOne

Dillman Farm - Gourmet Spun Honey with Cinnamon and Pecan is a product that is incredibly rich and delicious! I have never tried something quite like this, but now that I have, I most certainly will be purchasing it again and again! Everything about this topping I find to be absolutely positively delightful. First of all, the honey is quite thick and most definitely

pure.

It is some of the best honey I have ever tried and I can certainly understand why it is called gourmet honey.

The quality is most definitely quite high.

The cinnamon is very rich and definitely noticeable as a generous amount is intermixed with the honey, and goes surprisingly well with honey.

The two flavors certainly compliment each other and help to create ...

• a new flavor that is both sweet and rich.

The pecan is not quite as noticeable, but when I come across a pecan piece, I can most certainly taste it! It too goes quite well with honey and cinnamon.

When I apply this topping to my ice cream, I admit, it pretty much dominates whatever flavor of ice cream I am having.

This topping

is that strong.

That is okay though because boy is it ever enjoyable! Plus, it leaves a lasting flavor in my mouth that I find to be very pleasant.

Despite it costing six dollars, I do not mind paying the money at all because this product simply does not disappoint on any level.

I highly recommend this product as it enhances ice cream like you would not believe!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271410868771031/k2311a1014/10.14.09