Nuk Orthodontic Bottle  » Baby care  »
  • I chose the Nuk Orthodontic bottle because my newborn was having problems drinking out of several other bottle brands I had tried
  • When I went to the Nuk bottles I noticed a difference right away
  • She will still choke at times but definitely not as much as with other bottles
  • For most babies this might be a problem and cause the feeding process to take a really long time, but for babies that are having a problem with getting too much milk too quickly, these bottles work great for them
  • I am a bit disappointed though that I have a difficult time finding it in stores

• by jennrenai

I chose the Nuk Orthodontic bottle because my newborn was having problems drinking out of several other bottle brands I had tried. I was also breastfeeding and this bottle is designed similar to that of the breast.

She will easily switch from the breast to the bottle with no problems.

The nipples have an air system in them which helps to prevent the baby from getting too much air.

My baby

was seeming to get too much milk in her mouth and was constantly choking even though all the nipples were the slowest flow made.

When I went to the Nuk bottles I noticed a difference right away.

She will still choke at times but definitely not as much as with other bottles.

The nipple seems to collapse a bit which slows down the flow of the milk even more.

For most ...

• babies this might be a problem and cause the feeding process to take a really long time, but for babies that are having a problem with getting too much milk too quickly, these bottles work great for them.

I don’t care for the bottle caps though.

They have vents on two sides of the caps so if the bottle gets turned upside down for any reason and the milk spills out

into the cap, it will also spill out through the vents as well and get the diaper bag or whatever else it is on or in wet.

I had actually never heard of this bottle until just a few weeks ago but I am glad I have it now.

I am a bit disappointed though that I have a difficult time finding it in stores.

Not every store that carries bottles carries this brand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541410868651031/k2311a1014/10.14.09