Uni Laknock Blue Pen  » Other  »
  • I think that it is very comfortable to use and effective
  • Please let me share my experience with you
  • I like its design, functionality and the comfort it offers
  • I believe that the Uni Laknock Blue Pen is an excellent pen and highly recommend it for anyone who does a lot of writing

• by cool

I have used the Uni Laknock Blue Pen for writing and have found it to be an excellent pen! I think that it is very comfortable to use and effective. Please let me share my experience with you.

I would like to start this review by saying that I have used quite a number of

pens over the years, and I think that this one is one of the best that I have ever used. I like its design, functionality and the comfort it offers.

The Uni Laknock Blue Pen offers a mostly transparent design, which I think looks quite modern. I like the fact that I can see through ...

• the plastic body of the pen the exact amount of ink that is left.

The writing itself is very comfortable. I can feel that my hand and fingers have a good hold of the pen. They do not hurt while I write. I think the reason for this is the fact that the bottom of

the pen is covered with a hard blue surface that has a small dent, which helps my hand’s grip on the pen.

I believe that the Uni Laknock Blue Pen is an excellent pen and highly recommend it for anyone who does a lot of writing. I will give it the maximum rating of 10 out of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121410868631031/k2311a1014/10.14.09