Complete Me Deluxe Edition Album by FrankMusik  » Music  »
  • Generally, if apathetic electronic riff raffs may be an inappropriate style to render break-ups and relationships, I think this album smartly translated all of a guy's bottled-up emotions to something upbeat and electropop but not devoid of sensibilities
  • I believe he created his own genre of dance hits with heart and soul

• by jhunie

I’ve been a fan since I first heard Frankmusik’s break-out single “3 little words” at Last.fm. I couldn’t get enough of Frankmusik’s eclectic light and heady out-of-this-world pop melodies. There was so much anticipation for this album, his first one yet. It’s just too much auditory impulse that makes me want to buy the album off

the shelf once it was released.

The album’s title: “Complete Me” sounds more like a guy’s egotistic unromantic wooing, or should I say woes from a broken affair. Generally, if apathetic electronic riff raffs may be an inappropriate style to render break-ups and relationships, I think this album smartly translated all of a guy’s bottled-up emotions to something upbeat and electropop but not devoid of sensibilities. This deluxe edition album contains 2 discs. The first disc contains 14 songs while the other is a 60 minute (an hour) remix of ‘Complete Me’.

Frankmusik’s rendition of the ’80’s synth pop to me, sounds relevant and contemporary. I believe he created his own genre of dance hits with ...

• Complete Me Deluxe Edition Album by FrankMusik
      heart and soul. Vincent Frank (aka Frankmusik) is a bike afficionado and fashion student at London who wrote and produced all his songs. On the contrary, this album’s contents in terms of the cover and packaging is more understated.

My favorite songs include of course the first two I mentioned, plus ‘Confusion Girl’, a song with catchy tunes

and pitchy vocals, and ‘Vacant Heart’. I was surprised that other tracks had tempo alterations, some were too slow and I’d pretty much prefer the first versions of those tracks.

To my opinion, this album is sensational feel-good music. This album is ‘complete’ in all respects.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141410868461031/k2311a1014/10.14.09