Revlon The Anti Aging Daily Sunscreen Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I actually was tempted to shop also anti aging eye cream, but the cost was too pricey for me
  • One of the treasures I found in cosmetic store was this product, Revlon The Anti Aging Daily Sunscreen Moisturizer
  • I bought it for only $6.5 (has converted to USD
  • I consider this sunscreen moisturizer was quite inexpensive because having this product means we do not have to spend more money on purchasing both moisturizer and sunscreen
  • But unfortunately, I have a terribly oily skin which somehow, need more specific product to prevent either wrinkles and oil

• by kennisa

Starting my age of 25, my friend suggested me to start using anti aging product in order to keep my skin’s youth and prevent wrinkles. I agreed with this statement. I shopped several anti aging make up including say cream, night cream and sunscreen.

I actually was tempted to shop also anti aging eye cream, but the cost was too pricey for me. One

of the treasures I found in cosmetic store was this product, Revlon The Anti Aging Daily Sunscreen Moisturizer.

I bought it for only $6. 5 (has converted to USD.

I consider this sunscreen moisturizer was quite inexpensive because having this product means we do not have to spend more money on purchasing both moisturizer and sunscreen. Besides, I trust Revlon as the leader of cosmetic ...

• brands.

This product contains Vitamin E and SPF 8. I felt a bit unsatisfied with the SPF.

SPF 8 seemed less effective in protecting skin from harmful effect of the sun. At the first time I applied it onto my face, I could feel a shooting sensation.

It didn’t feel sticky at all and quite well absorbed. After a few second, I put

my face powder and it would last for a few hours.

I used to reapply it after lunch to keep my fresh look. Overall, I feel satisfied with this product.

But unfortunately, I have a terribly oily skin which somehow, need more specific product to prevent either wrinkles and oil. Besides, I consider SPF 8 wasn’t enough for me who has a lot of activities outside.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311410868431031/k2311a1014/10.14.09