Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami  » TV  »
  • I have also watched “Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami” and enjoyed it because these two are such characters
  • I think that Khloe merely loves B-bal players

• by Famous

I watched the Kardashians on E! network and rather enjoyed the show because there are so many of them. I have also watched “Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami” and enjoyed it because these two are such characters.

In any case, the show does not feature Kim (the world’s most popular Kardashian)—but she makes a few appearances on the episodes from time

to time.

The program has been completely derailed by a baby and a marriage—two things that I really didn’t expect would crop up on this kind of reality show.

In fact, the whole point of moving to Miami was for these two sisters to open the store and enjoy the nightlife that Miami has to offer.

Khloe has ended ...

• up doing a radio show that seems to be taking off.

But when Kourtney revealed that she was pregnant, I wondered whether these two knew that they’d be offering twists in the storyline.

I can’t say that I won’t watch, because I want to know what happens with Kourtney and Scott.

And now that Khloe is a “married” woman, I

am really wondering where her romance with Lamar Odom (a Lakers basketball star) is going to go.

I don’t necessarily think that the marriage was a publicity stunt.

I think that Khloe merely loves B-bal players.

And Lamar was just ready to get married.

Who better to marry than one of the richest young ladies in the country?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101410868350931/k2311a1014/10.14.09