Triscuit Garlic & Parmesan crackers
  • But when I was younger, I tried them and was so disappointed by how much “texture” they had
  • But where the texture is concerned, these treats are the best

• by Famous

There was once a time when I absolutely hated Triscuit crackers. I always saw them on the commercials and they looked so good. But when I was younger, I tried them and was so disappointed by how much “texture” they had.

Ironically, it

is this same “texture” that makes me like them so much now. I recently tasted Triscuit’s Garlic Parmesan triangles and I fell in love.

The cracker texture is still there. It’s an incredibly rough sensation on the tongue, almost like eating some kind of tree bark or rough wheat.

But that is what I like about it. The triangles however, appear to have a bit more finesse.

They are really tasty. And the garlic flavor is great without being too overpowering.

I have to admit that I don’t ...

• Triscuit Garlic & Parmesan crackers
      taste too much of the cheesy flavor. But I really enjoy that the cracker is great with cheese, and with fruit.

In fact, I was thinking about using these crackers to make some appetizers for a birthday party that I’m attending. If you’re

into organic foods with a strong health content, you’ll probably enjoy this treat.

I would advise trying all the varieties of Triscuit’s thin and crispy, and triangle versions. There might be a flavor that you like better.

But where the texture is concerned, these treats are the best.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271410868300931/k2311a1014/10.14.09