Pillsbury prepackaged Chocolate Chip Coolies
  • I am definitely a huge chocolate chip cookie lover
  • I decided to pick up Pillsbury cookies because they were on sale
  • I just noticed that it took forever to get the cookies to brown

• by Famous

I am definitely a huge chocolate chip cookie lover. Ironically, the only pre-packaged refrigerated cookies that I’d ever bought were Nestle or store bought from Kroger. I decided to pick up Pillsbury cookies because they were on sale.

This is one of those brands that you’re sure will be good merely because the brand has been around for so long.

So, I was quite confident that I would love them.

Anyway, I broke open the package and was surprised that instead of squares, these cookies are actually big round, “biscuit-looking” cookies. There were twelve of them in the pack.

And when they bake, they are quite large. Here’s one thing that puzzled me: The package ...

• instructs you to set the oven at 350 degree heat.

But when I baked them at this temperature it took forever to bake. Now the oven I used is quite new; so it can’t be that there was any kind of machine malfunction.

I just noticed that it took forever to get the cookies to brown. I was almost

tempted to take them out early just so that they would remain chewy.

Anyway, once they were removed, they were heavenly to taste. They have lots of chips, and the flavor is authentic and not artificial.

I wish that they stayed crispy longer. But I have a home packaging trick that I use when I want to keep homemade cookies fresh.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271410868230931/k2311a1014/10.14.09