Clinique Waterproof Mascara
  • I discovered one time that waterproof mascara is needed to avoid mess when you are in the middle of something
  • One thing I learned about make up is to know your brand
  • In judging a mascara try to consider the consistency of its liquid, effectivity and functionality
  • I think wet liquid mascara is not appropriate these days
  • The wand for this mascara is not curved however the good thing is that it has bigger brush for convenient application

• by erykah

I discovered one time that waterproof mascara is needed to avoid mess when you are in the middle of something. While I was attending a friend’s funeral, it is inevitable that we cry so while I got a heavy mascara applied on my face, it was messy when my tears came down. It was a total wreck havoc for my Manolo and my Stella McCartney dress. It was really disgusting how my eyes turned out from top model make up to a loosing Korean horror movie face. I need to re apply something quickly and when you don’t get to know the brand better, you are left with worst repercussions. One thing I learned about make up is

to know your brand. There are stories for each of those brands you see in the market thus knowing all of them is very important in order for you to know what suits you best and to know what are the hidden flaws with these brands. You need to carefully research that brand first and that is why I always share my insights in make up.

In judging a mascara try to consider the consistency of its liquid, effectivity and functionality. Some bonus like it is water proof or the brush would surely be a plus but those three points mentioned above are foremost important.

Clinique Waterproof Mascara has a drier liquid and it dries quickly. Unlike ordinary

brands which when you lift your brush, the liquid is so wet that it splatters at the back of your lashes, this one is not messy. The mascara’s consistency is similar to a mashed potato’s consistency, very clean when you brush it up and it does not get you stains. The importance of this is to at least minimize too much liquid application that would make your lashes fall and of course the obvious to spare you from inconvenience. I think wet liquid mascara is not appropriate these days. This is what I like about Clinique Waterproof Mascara. The waterproof feature includes the fact that your lashes is fairly insulated should you cry or whatever influences you have ...

• Clinique Waterproof Mascara
      which is beyond your control.

Does it hold greatly on your lashes? Surely this one does. I never experienced a strong firm flutter on my lashes since I used this. You can always invoke the help with a curl lash but the true test of its long lasting effect is seen the moment you apply it in your lashes. When you can sense that your lashes are fluttered in place as you drag them, then the mascara has a long-lasting power. This is the experience I got with Clinique Waterproof Mascara. I have shortened my make-up time because of this good benefit you can get. For a working girl, time is important but we should not sacrifice our face.

With Clinique Waterproof Mascara, we can minimize the time we spend with our face and yet still display a gorgeous face.

The wand for this mascara is not curved however the good thing is that it has bigger brush for convenient application. The wand can reach all of your lashes in the eye. The result is no-flake, no-smudge and no-clump formula. The good thing about this make-up is that this is specially made for athletic individuals. Imagine working out with this mascara on your face? You can swim while having this on. I can guarantee you this will not smudge even to the slightest. What can you possibly look for in a mascara? I think everything is almost incorporated in Clinique Waterproof Mascara.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311410868160931/k2311a1014/10.14.09