CHI Ceramic Flat Iron  » Cosmetics  »
  • Spending any amount more than $10 for a hair product is beyond ridiculous in my opinion
  • I love how shiny, smooth, and straight my hair gets when I flat iron my hair with CHI

• by pennylane

I begged my parents for a CHI Ceramic Flat Iron for Christmas when was in college. My dad found it for a much cheaper and very affordable price online at Folica and ended up ordering it for me. I ended up getting it two days after Christmas, but the wait was worth it. I opened the package, and the first time I ran the flat iron through my hair, it was love at first sight. My hair became instantly shinier and the frizz had seemed to disappear.

For the first few months, I made a habit of using my CHI flat iron every single day because the instant gratification and the immediate results were worth the damage I was possibly causing my hair. My hair seemed to handle the flat iron pretty well. However, after

a few months of using the heat on my hair every single day, my split ends started getting more noticeable and drier. So, I stopped using my flat iron for a while. However, I have really fine wavy hair. And if I don’t flat iron it, it just looks ridiculous because it’s neither straight nor curly. It’s just in-the-middle wavy and really frizzy. I did not want to give flat ironing my hair all-together so I started using a heat protecting spray before using the flat iron. At first I used to Chi silk infusion and instantly fell in love with it also. It made my hair super shiny and super smoother. However, when I ran out of it, I just could not bring myself to buy it again because it was so expensive. Spending ...

• any amount more than $10 for a hair product is beyond ridiculous in my opinion. So, I ended buying a heat protecting spray by Tresemme, and it worked just fine.

I have stopped using my CHI flat iron as much these days because any heat on your hair does nothing but damage. Even though, while using the CHI flat iron, you get the results right away, its causing a lot of damage to your hair in the long run. These days, I only pull out my CHI flat iron if I’m going out for the night or the occasion is extra special. I love how shiny, smooth, and straight my hair gets when I flat iron my hair with CHI.

I have had this flat iron for a little less than a year, and its

still working fine. I have heard a lot of people complain that after a while, the CHI flat iron just stops working. I have no had that problem yet. Maybe in about another year or two, I will have to buy a new CHI flat iron, but for now this one is working more than fine.

I cannot say enough good things about the CHI flat iron. And I cannot really think of anything negative about it. However, I do have a word of caution. The CHI flat iron gets extra hot so you might want to use caution while using it. I have burnt the side of my finger twice and the side of my neck while flat ironing my hair! Other than that, buy it, love it, live it! I love this flat iron!

CHI Ceramic Flat Iron

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311310868001231/k2311a1013/10.13.09