Crush Soda: Grape, Strawberry and Orange  » Food  »
  • The strawberry is my favorite but I love all three flavors

• by puddytat101

Crush Soda: Grape, Strawberry and Orange

These are all great treats. The strawberry is my favorite but I love all three flavors. I am fairly certain that I have an addiction to these drinks ha ha. They are even good when they are not ice cold. I pack em in my

lunch every week and drink one every hours while I’m working. They give me energy and taste awesome.

They are made of mostly carbonated water with no protein whatsoever. Just a little sodium and some sugars. I personally don’t think they are as bad for you health wise than any other type of soda.

I’ve recently got some of my friends hooked on this stuff when I brought in the strawberry Crush. Noone had ever seen it before…or at least that’s what they told me. I said I hadn’t either but really I did when I visited New York a couple ...

• Crush Soda: Grape, Strawberry and Orange
      of months ago.

It’s refreshing and addictive! These always remind me of the old time glass bottles of Crush you could get years ago. Boy were those GOOD! But times have changed and not many glass bottles available around here.

Believe it or not, they are even cheaper than most other

soft drinks except for maybe RC Cola. That might not be the case in other areas. The point is that they are cheaper and should come with a warning label about how addictive they really are!

I give Crush sodas a rating of 9 for awesome flavor, great price and addictive qualities!

slynnnowak gmail.com says :

God I personally love crush, and all the flavors, always have ever since I could remember. Yes people it is very tastey, sweet, good. I will always drink this brand. I highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271310867791231/k2311a1013/10.13.09