Sonic Drive In Restaurant in Russell Springs, Kentucky  » Business  »
2489 Lakeway Dr., Russell Springs, KY 42642
  • They’ve got the best drive thru food when you want to just stop and eat along the way
  • This with the cookie dough ice cream cup is to die for…really addictive and really delicious treats
  • I like the southwest breakfast wrap pretty good

• by puddytat101

Sonic Drive In Restaurant in Russell Springs, Kentucky 2489 Lakeway Dr Russell Springs, KY 42642 (270) 858-2080‎

You have to eat here if you are ever in Russell Springs, Kentucky. They’ve got the best drive thru food when you want to just stop and eat along the way. Tuesday nights are 5 Sonic burgers for $5.95. You can’t beat that because they taste great! They’ll always be made fresh too. The staff is friendly and the place looks clean. Heck, they even take credit cards.

It’s open late, usually midnight. You can order breakfast or lunch at any hour. Sometimes when I get off work early in the morning, I will stop and

get an extra long cheese coney, cheddar peppers and a large cranberry slush. I wish the cheddar peppers weren’t so high. Four of them is almost $3.00.

Their root beer is great. It tastes like old fashioned root beer. Just about all their slushes taste good and they have some killer ice cream treats. I especially like the fried cheesecake when they have it available. This with the cookie dough ice cream cup is to die for…really addictive and really delicious treats.

If I ate here more than I do now, I’d be fat as a cow. It’s a lot of fried food and sweet treats. I still find myself eating here at ...

• least once a week. For about $8.00 I get full. It’s a little high when compared to the dollar menus of the other guys. In fact, I don’t think Sonic has a dollar menu except under the kids section.

What else is good here? The breakfast is alright, though not as good as their lunch items. I like the southwest breakfast wrap pretty good. They could leave out the tater tots though. Those tots taste best in the chili tater tot snack tray. The pickle O’s are good but not as good as those cheddar peppers. You get a lot more of the pickle O’s than you do the peppers. The mozzarella

cheese sticks are good too.

It usually takes about ten to fifteen minutes to make a trip through this Sonic drive thru. I’m not sure why it always takes this long, but it does no matter what I order. The food is always fresh though. I’ve never gotten cold tots or anything like that. It usually takes about five minutes if I just order a drink but I usually order something good to munch on while I’m there. I almost always get some sort of ice cream treat like Reese’s or Butterfinger.

I give the Sonic Drive In Restaurant in Russell Springs, Kentucky a rating of 8 for fresh food, friendly service and great treats!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411310867771231/k2311a1013/10.13.09