Hungry Howie’s Large Pepperoni Specials
  • I had noticed their outside advertisement on their sign on the first day we hit our new town, before we had even reached our new house
  • It has a lot better taste, and I think it is much less greasy than LC’s pizza

• by reviewit

I had never had Hungry Howie’s pizza until we moved to Florida. They do have a few of them in Indiana but not near where I was living at; so I had never tried them.

I had noticed their outside advertisement on their sign on the first day we hit our new town, before we had even reached our new house.

They run specials

for large 10 inch pizzas with either cheese or pepperoni that you can buy for right at $6 after tax.

This sounded like a good deal to me, since I was exhausted from driving across country and we did not have any food yet.

I picked a couple of them up, and we have been hooked ever since.

For a cheap pizza it has ...

• a very good flavor and a reasonable amount of Pepperoni; and is much better quality than Little Caesar’s.

It has a lot better taste, and I think it is much less greasy than LC’s pizza.

You can even get flavored crust at Hungry Howie’s on the special.

The butter cheese, Cajun, and garlic herb are our favorites.

My kids love this pizza and

it is a very cheap way to feed a houseful of kids on a weekend when their friends come to visit; so we order from them a lot now.

It only takes about ten minutes to be cook, so we call it in before leaving and by the time we get there to pick it up it is ready.

We have always had good service at our location.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271310867691231/k2311a1013/10.13.09