Gambler Cigarette rolling tubes  » Other  »
  • I bought one of those hand rollers that stuff the tobacco into tubes that have the filters attached to them
  • Overall, the best tube I have found for rolling your own filtered cigarettes are Gambler brand

• by reviewit

I have recently begun to make my own cigarettes due to what seems to be the never ending tax increases on pre-rolled cigarettes. I bought one of those hand rollers that stuff the tobacco into tubes that have the filters attached to them.

These “rollers” work similarly to the old manual credit card imprinting machines

called a knuckle buster.

In the course of this adventure, I have tried many different kinds of tubes.

Some have seemed to have an odd flavor, some tear easily, and some just burn up really fast.

Overall, the best tube I have found for rolling your own filtered cigarettes are Gambler brand.

You can buy ...

• a box of 200 tubes in either King sized or 100’s for around $3, and the boxes have a 50 cent coupon on the side towards Gambler brand tobacco.

Since the store I buy from doesn’t carry Gambler tobacco, they just give me the 50 cents off my next box of tubes, which is great.

“Rolling” the cigarettes takes a little bit of getting used to in order to get the technique down, but using this brand I can now quickly make a cigarette that most people cannot tell is home rolled.

This is easy to do, and is saving me a lot of money.

I would really reccommend this brand of tubes.

TERRY FLUKE says :

HI, MY QUESTION IS DO YOU ANY COUPONS FOR THE 4 ACES ROLLING PIPE TOBACCO? iF SO I WOULD LIKE TO RECIEVE THEM FOR MY UNCLE. THANK TERRY FLUKE

Reviewit replies :

I apologize for the delay in any responses, life got very hectic and I have not posted here for quite some time and did not see the questions or comments. No, any coupons I had I have used, sorry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121310867671231/k2311a1013/10.13.09