Cepacol Extra Strength Sugar-Free Sore Throat Lozenges  » Medicine  »
  • I like the cherry flavor (just like in Halls) and one good thing is that it comes as sugar-free as well which I also like
  • I love it because it’s super fast acting in giving me instant relief from discomfort brought about by the sore throat

• by solfaja

Each time I have sore throat, I run to this sore throat lozenges in our medicine cabinet to feel better and it works great every time. I tried Halls Cough Drops but for me this works much better.

I like the cherry flavor (just like in Halls) and one good thing is that it comes as sugar-free as well which I also like.

I

first tried this product when I had a crazy sore throat that no matter how much gurgling with lukewarm water and salt I did, it didn’t help.

So I went to the nearest drug store and asked the pharmacist and he recommended me this one.

I love it because it’s super fast acting in giving me instant relief from discomfort brought about by the ...

• sore throat.

These lozenges don’t have that aftertaste like in medicine but more like of a candy which is not only soothing but refreshing as well.

The first moment I tried it I felt like I just put an ice cube in my mouth because of its coolness, it instantly numbed the muscles inside my mouth and upon swallowing for first time, my throat

just felt relieved.

What an awesome feeling! I like the product packaging as well because it is very easy to open and I can break up the foils in parts when I decided to stuff it inside my purse for extra use.

I love this product very much (better than Halls, in my opinion) that I surely recommend this to others suffering from sore throat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261310867601231/k2311a1013/10.13.09