Thermacare Heatwraps  » Medicine  »
  • So I decided to try it because I thought it was much cheaper to buy it than go to the doctor and wait longer to ease my discomfort
  • I like how easy it is to put on, although, I asked my husband to help me out put it in place on my back
  • It took about 30-45 minutes to warm up good enough for my skin and as soon as it warms up, I noticed that it slowly eased the pain I felt due to the sprain in my joint
  • I felt very relieved even after I took it off and I think if id did not use it, it would be more painful and uncomfortable
  • I would recommend this product to others who are looking for temporary relief in their muscles or joints

• by solfaja

I had the chance to use this heat wrap when I had a mild sprain on my back after I fell down in the bathroom. My sister in law recommended this product to me because she used it when she sprained her hip joint and it worked well for her.

So I decided to try it because I thought it was much cheaper to buy it than go

to the doctor and wait longer to ease my discomfort.

I like how easy it is to put on, although, I asked my husband to help me out put it in place on my back.

It took about 30-45 minutes to warm up good enough for my skin and as soon as it warms up, I noticed that it slowly eased the pain I felt due to the ...

• sprain in my joint.

I wore it for about 8 hours as what the direction specified and in that duration I have to stay in bed most of the time.

I felt very relieved even after I took it off and I think if id did not use it, it would be more painful and uncomfortable.

I like the part that it is unscented and when I was wearing

it, it felt like it wasn’t there.

The heat soothes my aching joint giving me the comfort from the pain.

Although I have to schedule an appointment with my doctor after two days just to be safe, I was so glad I used this heat wraps because it alleviated the pain and discomfort.

I would recommend this product to others who are looking for temporary relief in their muscles or joints.

Thermacare Heatwraps

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261310867591231/k2311a1013/10.13.09