Claritin Liqui-Gels
  • So I took this allergy tablets when I got home and I was surprised that in less than an hour, I noticed that the rashes started to diminish
  • I like the effectiveness of this medicine in easing out the symptoms of hives fast
  • I recommend this product to others out there who are suffering from hives because this one really eases out the rashes and itchiness

• by solfaja

I used these allergy tablets to treat my hives which have been making me uncomfortable for some time. After I gave birth to my first child, I was itchy all over my body because of rashes that just occurred without warning.

It started as tiny dots on my skin like that of a mosquito bite and then when I scratched it, it spread and formed like

welts all over my body.

It was very itchy and because of my scratching, my skin had ugly scratch marks on it which are very unsightly.

I initially went to the doctor and since I was breastfeeding at that time I was skeptical about taking any medication.

The doctor thought it has something to do with stress and he told me that it was hives.

So ...

• I took this allergy tablets when I got home and I was surprised that in less than an hour, I noticed that the rashes started to diminish.

Since I didn’t take the non-drowsy gels, I felt sleepy and went to sleep.

After several hours, the rashes and itchiness were completely gone and it did not come back after weeks later.

I like the effectiveness of this

medicine in easing out the symptoms of hives fast.

I was thankful that I took it because it relieved me of the discomfort.

The liquid-gel was very easy to take.

It’s very tiny and can be taken by mouth with or without water.

I recommend this product to others out there who are suffering from hives because this one really eases out the rashes and itchiness.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261310867571231/k2311a1013/10.13.09