Airplane movie
  • I think that's what makes the film so funny
  • This is definitely a movie I want to put on my Christmas list, especially since the movie is full of big-time stars

• by Steve
      As far as movie spoofs go, Airplane has to be one of the most politically incorrect films I’ve ever seen considering it doesn’t hesitate to insult any race

or religion. I think that’s what makes the film so funny. Actor Robert Hays is great in his role as a former combat pilot who is forced to land a passenger jetliner after everyone gets food poisoning (I don’t eat on planes any more)and has to fight every element, including an inflatable autopilot. I absolutely love ...

• Airplane movie
      this film. I’ve watched it several times and there are so many jokes going on at once I end up noticing something new each time. This is definitely
      a movie I want to put on my Christmas list, especially since the movie is full of big-time stars. Including several who don’t normally do comedies (Peter Graves, Robert Stack).

Airplane movie
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11250886741031/k2311a0825/8.25.06