GHD Thermal Protector for Dry Coarse Hair  » Cosmetics  »
  • The result is shiny and hair that is actually quite sleek – I was very impressed with this product
  • I think it will last me a long time as well
  • I felt that my previous heat styling protector was not working so well as it did not make a major difference to my hair but using the GHD Thermal Protector I noticed a difference, both whilst I am straightening and generally as my hair is shiny and keeps that lovely sleek look for longer

• by jeanne71

I certainly have naturally dry coarse hair and I do straighten it frequently so ideally I want a heat styling protector that will leave my hair nice and sleek and protected from the heat of the straighteners. This is not the cheapest brand of heat styling hair protector but my friend recommended it to me and as my usual brand did not make much difference to my hair I gave this a go.

I spray this onto my damp hair, especially if I am blow drying it before straightening, and then I spray it lightly over my dry hair just before the straightening process.

It smells great actually and make my hair smell great too.

The result is shiny and hair that is actually quite sleek – I was very impressed with this product.

It seems to allow the straightening irons to glide through my ...

• rough hair easily which also makes me feel as though I am not damaging it so much.

I also like the fact that the results do last and my hair is straighter for longer and it feels in great condition.

This is a great product that has really tamed my wild locks and I will continue to buy this.

I think it will last me a long time as well.

This

costs about £9 from my usual hairdressing salon but I think it is widely available in Boots and other major retailers.

I felt that my previous heat styling protector was not working so well as it did not make a major difference to my hair but using the GHD Thermal Protector I noticed a difference, both whilst I am straightening and generally as my hair is shiny and keeps that lovely sleek look for longer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311310867301131/k2311a1013/10.13.09