Fybogel Orange Constipation Relief
  • I have only ever used Fybogel to relieve constipation and I like the way it really works but it is natural rather than a drug and it works gently

• by jeanne71

I have only ever used Fybogel to relieve constipation and I like the way it really works but it is natural rather than a drug and it works gently. Fybogel is a sand colored powder that you can buy either in a tub or you can buy a box of individual sachets. You simply empty the sachet into a glass, or spoon two rounded teaspoons into a glass, and fill it up with water. Give it a good stir to dissolve the powder as bits of this in your mouth are not too pleasant.

This product contains something called Ispaghula Husk which is bulk forming and when it goes down into your system it is supposed to have the effect of bulking up and pushing out whatever is stuck in there.

I am going to have to be graphic when talking about this doo doo shifter as it is difficult not to be. I am usually feeling really bunged up when I first take this, but I can tell that it is started to work when I start to get a bit of flatulence which is actually a good feeling because it ...

• means things are starting to move down there. I can see an effect after just one dose of this but to get everything out of my system and to feel like I am back to normal again I usually take it for a couple of days.

This is an effective and natural product and it is the only laxative I will use. When you first stir the powder and water together, I do this very quickly because the liquid quickly turns into a thick gel which is, well, revolting to try and drink, so my trick is

to down it straight away before it has had a chance to get too thick. If I do this it is just a pleasant orange taste that tastes like weak cordial. I should point out that, according to the label, if your doctor has told you that you have a blockage of the bowel, muscle weakness of the bowel wall, or if you have phenylketonuria, this product should not be used. Some people are allergic to bran so this is a good way of getting extra fibre in your diet if you have difficulties doing so.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261310867241131/k2311a1013/10.13.09