htmlgoodies.com
  • After I learned the basic of HTML, I decided to seek other websites giving advanced tutorial, yet easy to comprehend for someone like me who has no work experience in web programming

• by carpediem

After I learned the basic of HTML, I decided to seek other websites giving advanced tutorial, yet easy to comprehend for someone like me who has no work experience in web programming. The website htmlgoodies.com is filled with codes, to my delight. The more I learn a lot of codes, the more I long for more. My penchant in using text editor as a coding tool, as time went by has become beneficial on my part rather than using web software.

This other tool offers a drag-and-drop feature; though web software is undeniably easy to use I still prefer coding through text editor: putting me in control of everything. I am aware of the purpose and effect of each code, giving me the option to design as I desire.

Back to the htmlgoodies.com, today the look of the website has changed for good, comparing it to the older look the first time I visited the website. The improved site is much easier ...

• to navigate; the sidebar is always present allowing me to quickly switch topic without having to go to the main page. By clicking each topic, I could have an idea of each topic being covered; since there are brief and concise description on what to expect. Thus, I can easily choose what interests me most.

The htmlgoodies.com deals mostly about web programming that gives me a hard time focusing in a single topic. Though, I want to at least have a

smattering of other subject, I must remained focus on HTML and its current versions; but seeing the sidebar is somewhat tempting me to jump from one topic to another. There are just too many goodies to feast on. Anyone who wants to learn online without spending must try the free tutorials on htmlgoodies.com. I also suggest planning one’s schedule in visiting the site; since you’ll likely graduate from one subject and head on to another—from newbie, anyone can become a well-rounded programmer.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201310867221131/k2311a1013/10.13.09