Oishi Bread Pan Garlic
  • I decided to commit myself to the task while not jeopardizing my health
  • I like to munch on bread during coffee break and Oishi Bread Pan Garlic has been one of my favorites
  • The current sizes of Oishi Bread Pan Garlic on the market are too small, in my opinion

• by carpediem

Work and famish will never get along in my situation. I find it hard to work if my stomach is already grumbling and protesting of hunger. Medical concern, likewise, prompts me to listen to my body—urging me to eat on time. Disregarding these signals could cause ulcer. People who are dear to me have been affected by this disease; I’ve seen how they suffer on every strike of pain. When I started to work; I

decided to commit myself to the task while not jeopardizing my health. I like to munch on bread during coffee break and Oishi Bread Pan Garlic has been one of my favorites.

Oishi Bread Pan Garlic is toasted bread filled with garlic, proven by the taste and smell. Its crunchiness is similar to croutons that I typically used in Caesar’s salad. The crunchy breads are enclosed inside the small and medium packaging. Either of the size ...

• is affordable; thus when I still work in the office I often buy many garlic Bread Pans, not only for break at office but also for snack at home. Until now Oishi hasn’t produced bigger packaging and I don’t think they are planning of generating one.

The current sizes of Oishi Bread Pan Garlic on the market are too small, in my opinion; I sometimes hesitate to share it with someone else. If the manufacturer

of Bread Pan will produce a larger packaging, to accommodate more toasted bread and huge appetite of consumers, I will find it reasonable for the company to sell it much higher than the existing ones. By now, I try not to anticipate a larger version; I’m quite satisfied not only in taste but also in its availability, since Bread Pan Garlic is still on the shelves of leading supermarkets and small stores, which is prevalent in every community.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271310867211131/k2311a1013/10.13.09