Staedtler Whiteboard Marker Set  » Other  »
  • I would love to share my experience of using it with you
  • Please let me start this review by saying that I like the fact that this set of markers comes in a hard plastic package cover
  • I think that this plastic package is excellent in protecting the markers for hits and keeps them tidy in one place
  • I highly recommend this set of markers for everyday use

• by cool

We have the Staedtler Whiteboard Marker Set at work. We us it to write notes and drawings about parts of the project we are working on. I would love to share my experience of using it with you.

a hard plastic package cover. I think that this plastic package is excellent in protecting the markers for hits and keeps them tidy in one place.

I also like the fact that the Staedtler Whiteboard Marker Set has a small hook. I think that this can be useful for hanging this set on the wall in a meeting ...

• room, for example.

I have found the markers as very comfortable to use. The amount of color that comes out when I write is just right, not too thick or thin. My writing is clearly visible and looks nice on the whiteboard.

I like the fact that the Staedtler Whiteboard Marker Set contains markers of four different colors: blue,

green, red and black. I feel that this helps make the writing and drawings more lively, and lets emphasize different parts with different colors.

Holding the Staedtler Whiteboard Markers is very comfortable to the hand and feels natural. I highly recommend this set of markers for everyday use. I will rate it a top-notch 10 out of a maximum of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121310867191131/k2311a1013/10.13.09