Office Depot Scissors  » Other  »
  • I think that it is very useful in cutting stuff very quickly and effortlessly
  • Please let me share my experience with you
  • I like the way this scissors' handles are shaped
  • I highly recommend it, especially for office use or for anyone who needs to do a lot of cutting

• by cool

I used the Office Depot Scissors and found it to be just excellent! I think that it is very useful in cutting stuff very quickly and effortlessly. Please let me share my experience with you.

I like the way this scissors is designed. It has

a cool combination of black and blue colors, which look very nice together. I think it is cool that the scissors come with some colors, and don’t have just plain metal color.

The Office Depot Scissors’ blade is made out of stainless steel. I have found the blade to be very sharp. it is very easy to cut papers and other stuff with it. The cut is very clean without any edges. I think that this fact is very important!

I like the way this scissors’ handles are shaped. They ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121310867181131/k2311a1013/10.13.09