Back to School movie
1.5
  • Situations that probably should have been funny just weren't and I found myself wanting to turn the movie off after only a few minutes
  • Overall, I think this movie was a disappointment

• by Steve
      I’ve always though Rodney Dangerfield was more annoying than funny and his movie Back to School did nothing to make me change my mind about that. Dangerfield plays a millionaire who

decides to attend college to further his education and in an attempt to get some bonding time with his son, who just started school. Personally, if I were his son, I ...

• would have dropped out of college rather than deal with Dangerfield and his irritating personality. Situations that probably should have been funny just weren’t and I found myself wanting to turn
        the movie off after only a few minutes. Toward the end, the movie got very predictable, especially when Dangerfield’s character attempts a diving manuever that everyone says is impossible. Overall, I think this movie was a disappointment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11250886701031/k2311a0825/8.25.06