Vitress Hair Solutions  » Cosmetics  »
  • I noticed that it made my hair heavier as I have thick and long hair
  • After telling a certain friend of mine my problem about my hair
  • I found out that a small drop really covers a big portion of your hair

• by ladyfiretrap

I had my hair perm curled at a salon about a month ago. I really loved the way it was done. Midway big curls down to the bottom of my hair. The hairdresser advised me to never forget to use any styling cream while hair is wet, so curls won’t look stiff after it has dried.

I first bought a certain brand of styling cream

and use after each bath. I noticed that it made my hair heavier as I have thick and long hair. The result after hair has dried was the curls just look as if it was just wavy not curly and still look stiff. I didn’t finish the bottle.

After telling a certain friend of mine my problem about my hair. She suggested me to try Vitress ...

• Hair Solution, a hair cuticle coat.

On my next visit to a mall nearby, I easily find the product she told me. Thought it was expensive at 86.00 Pesos for a 50 ml bottle.

When I tried it on after my next bath. I found out that a small drop really covers a big portion of your hair. It only means, that it was

not really expensive because it tend to last longer compared to creams that were in bigger bottles. The product is oil based so my hair is lighter resulting to more natural moves of the hair. Plus it really makes my hair shinier and look healthier.

Now, I really get compliments for my beautiful curls, Vitress has justified it well.

I am so happy with this product.

Vitress Hair Solutions

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311310866891031/k2311a1013/10.13.09