Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Powder Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I thought the price was too expensive for a product that I haven't ever tried and tested yet
  • When I arrived at home, I've noticed that my face was kinda itchy, but never thought that it's because of the Maybelline Foundation I just bought
  • That's when the time I decided to stop using it
  • Maybelline Mineral power really provided my facial skin a good coverage not to mention that the price is the cheapest, unfortunately it wasn't good for my skin

• by ladyfiretrap

I’ve been in search for a foundation that has good coverage. Since I heard that mineral make ups promise good coverage and indeed do wonders for your skin. I immediately start finding the right brand and the right shade for me, but after seeing the prices of other leading brands. I hesitated. I thought the price was too expensive for a product that I haven’t ever

tried and tested yet.

Then I stumbled upon Maybelline Mineral Power Natural perfection foundation.

While at the mall, I applied it on my face through a tester. I must say, I really liked the coverage and the natural finish of the product, but what I loved the most was the price! 495.00 Philippine Peso or $9.00. That’s amazingly cheap for a mineral foundation! I head on my ...

• way to the cashier and pay immediately. I am so excited to use again my first purchased on mineral lines.

When I arrived at home, I’ve noticed that my face was kinda itchy, but never thought that it’s because of the Maybelline Foundation I just bought. I thought it was because of the dust and sweat that my skin accumulated while on travel back home.

After

each use of the foundation, small rashes would usually appear on my face accompanied by itchiness. That’s when the time I decided to stop using it. I never experienced this on other foundations before, as I don’t really have sensitive skin.

Maybelline Mineral power really provided my facial skin a good coverage not to mention that the price is the cheapest, unfortunately it wasn’t good for my skin.

Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Powder Foundation
    ral says :

i use maybelline new york mineral power natural perfecting powder foundation. The colour i am using at the moment is pure beige medium 2. I am happy with it but i would be more happier if i could get 1 shade or 2 shades lighter than pure beige medium 2. But i do not know what the name of the colour its called. Please help

ladyfiretrap replies :

Hello Ral, Try to find the one I have tried to use before — Natural Ivory Light 3, you can choose 1 or 2, depends on how light you want to get.

Erilyn says :

how long does this product last?

Galega says :

Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Powder Foundation will last for entire day. More importantly, you will feel super light on the skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311310866871031/k2311a1013/10.13.09